Jet Direct Mortgage
Now comes the time to close on your home. Closing is the time when your contract is completed and now you sign a considerable amount of documents that will officially make you a homeowner!
Prior to Closing
There are several of significant actions you ought to take prior to closing day. They are going to help make certain that you will experience a comfortable, stress-free experience.
- Get a home inspection.
- Get a homeowner’s insurance policy.
- Determine who your closing agent will be.
- Review the closing disclosure and make sure any errors are corrected.
- Ask your lender for a copy of your other closing documents so you can review them in advance. There include the promissory note and mortgage or deed of trust.
- Find out how find out how much money will be needed to close and how to transfer payment.
- Do a final walk-through of the home to ensure all repairs have been made.
Suggestions for Closing Day
Once the special day at last happens, what might you anticipate to take place?
- Be prepared for a lot of paperwork.
- Don’t be afraid to ask questions.
- Have your attorney and/or your real estate agent with you to make sure you understand the process.
Experienced Chief Operating Officer with a 20 + year demonstrated history of working in the banking industry. Skilled in all aspects of the residential mortgage market . Strong business development professional with a Bachelor of Science (BS) focused in Business Administration and Management, from St. Joseph College. A direct endorsement underwriter and a licensed Mortgage Loan Originator.