Mortgage Company Upper East Side, NY
Mortgage Company in Upper East Side, NY 10001
Looking for One of the Best Mortgage Refinance Companies in Manhattan, NY? Get in Touch with Jet Direct Mortgage Today!
Whether you’re ready to purchase your first house or you want to refinance the home you already own, don’t bother wasting your time searching for “the best mortgage company near me”; instead, contact Jet Direct Mortgage! As a premier Upper East Side, NY mortgage lender, we’ve been helping the New York County community secure the financing they need for years. Our team of fully licensed and highly experienced brokers can assist you with choosing the right home loan and guide you through the process of applying for preapproval and a mortgage. Offering a variety of products, exceptional customer service, and some of the best rates and fees, it’s no wonder why we’re considered one of the best online mortgage lenders in the region. To find out for yourself why so many Manhattan, NY residents choose us as their mortgage company, give us a call today!
The Benefits of Refinancing Your Upper East Side, NY Home Loan
Refinancing your existing home loan offers a variety of benefits. Some of the top reasons why Manhattan, NY residents decide to refinance their mortgages include:
- Lower monthly payments. For most people, mortgage payments are one of their biggest expenses. By refinancing, especially when the rates are low and you qualify for those rates, you can save a substantial amount on your monthly mortgage payment. Right now, interest rates on home loans are at record lows, which means it’s the perfect time to consider refinancing. Even a slight decrease in the interest you’re currently paying can translate into huge savings each month; hence why so many New York County residents are looking to refinance their mortgages.
- Increased Equity. Minimizing monthly payments isn’t the only reason why Manhattan, NY homeowners decide to refinance their home loans. In fact, when a lot of property owners in the area refinance, they actually increase their payments; for example, they trade out their 30-year mortgage for a 15-year mortgage. Even with the current low-interest rates, making this type of switch will increase monthly mortgage payments; however, that isn’t a bad thing for many New York County homeowners. Why? Because it allows them to build equity faster, and building equity is one of the major perks of homeownership. If your salary has recently gone up or you’ve come into some money, you may want to think about refinancing your existing mortgage so that you can build up your equity faster.
- Different Loan Programs. Another reason why a lot of Upper East Side, NY residents decide to refinance is so that they can switch to a different type of loan program. For example, if you currently have an adjustable-rate mortgage and the interest rates are about to go up, you may want to consider refinancing so you can switch to a low-interest fixed-rate mortgage, as your monthly payments will be stable over the life of the loan.
- Credit Boost. Refinancing your current mortgage can have a positive impact on your credit score; especially if the interest rate on your new loan is lower than the rate on your existing loan. Debt-to-income ratio plays a significant role in your overall credit score, so paying off your current loan and taking out a fixed-rate loan with a lower interest rate can lower your debt-to-income ratio and bump up your credit score by quite a few points.
- Utilize Existing Equity. For homeowners whose home values have increased, refinancing can provide the opportunity to take advantage of the equity that they have built-in their properties. For instance, you could take out a cash-out refinance loan, which would allow you to withdraw the equity in your home, and you could use those funds to pay down debts, make a large purchase (a child’s college tuition, a wedding, or a vacation, for example), or make improvements to your home, for example.
Looking for the Best Refinance Mortgage Companies in New York County? Contact Jet Direct Mortgage!
If you’re located in Upper East Side, NY, you’re going to find that there are a lot of mortgage companies in the area that specializes in refinancing; just do a search for “mortgage companies near me” on the Internet and you’ll get plenty of results. But if you don’t want to bother going through the hassle of researching different mortgage companies to see if they offer refinancing options and offer quality results that you can rely on, then just head to Jet Direct Mortgage, one of the best mortgage refinance companies in the region!
Jet Direct Mortgage is one of the leading mortgage companies in New York County. Our team of licensed and experienced brokers has been helping the homeowners of Manhattan, NY refinance their mortgages and get incredible interest rates for years, and we’re confident that we can do the same for you!
When it comes to refinancing, there are several different products available, and it’s important that you choose a mortgage company that offers the refinancing option that will best suit your needs. At Jet Direct Mortgage, we offer several different refinancing options, including:
- FHA Streamline Refinance
- Veteran Affairs Interest Rate Reduction Refinancing Loan (VA IRRRL or VA Streamline Refinance Program)
- Home Equity Conversion Mortgage (HECM), the only federally-insured reverse mortgage program
Our experienced brokers can assist you with determining which refinance loan would best suit your needs and can help take advantage of the record-low interest rates. We’ll guide you through the entire process, from start to finish, and can even try to roll your closing costs into your new loan so that you don’t have to bring anything to the table. When you choose Jet Direct Mortgage as your refinance mortgage company, you can have confidence knowing that you’ll get the best results possible.
Schedule an Appointment with One of New York County Best Mortgage Refinance Companies Today!
Whether you’re interested in lowering your monthly payments or you want to take advantage of the equity in your Upper East Side, NY home, if you’re looking for a mortgage company that can assist you with refinancing, contact Jet Direct Mortgage today! To find out more about our refinancing services, call 855-553-4732 or visit https://www.jetdirectmortgage.com/ today! However you get in touch with us, one of our knowledgeable and friendly brokers will be glad to assist you with all of your needs.
Some information about Upper East Side, NY
The Upper East Side, sometimes abbreviated UES, is a neighborhood in the borough of Manhattan in New York City, bounded by 96th Street to the north, the East River to the east, 59th Street to the south, and Central Park/Fifth Avenue to the west. The area incorporates several smaller neighborhoods, including Lenox Hill, Carnegie Hill, and Yorkville. Once known as the Silk Stocking District, it has long been one of the most affluent neighborhoods in New York City.
Before the arrival of Europeans, the mouths of streams that eroded gullies in the East River bluffs are conjectured to have been the sites of fishing camps used by the Lenape, whose controlled burns once a generation or so kept the dense canopy of oak-hickory forest open at ground level.
In the 19th century the farmland and market garden district of what was to be the Upper East Side was still traversed by the Boston Post Road and, from 1837, the New York and Harlem Railroad, which brought straggling commercial development around its one station in the neighborhood, at 86th Street, which became the heart of German Yorkville. The area was defined by the attractions of the bluff overlooking the East River, which ran without interruption from James William Beekman’s “Mount Pleasant”, north of the marshy squalor of Turtle Bay, to Gracie Mansion, north of which the land sloped steeply to the wetlands that separated this area from the suburban village of Harlem. Among the series of villas a Schermerhorn country house overlooked the river at the foot of present-day 73rd Street and another, Peter Schermerhorn’s at 66th Street, and the Riker homestead was similarly sited at the foot of 75th Street. By the mid-19th century the farmland had largely been subdivided, with the exception of the 150 acres (61 ha) of Jones’s Wood, stretching from 66th to 76th Streets and from the Old Post Road (Third Avenue) to the river and the farmland inherited by James Lenox, who divided it into blocks of houselots in the 1870s, built his Lenox Library on a Fifth Avenue lot at the farm’s south-west corner, and donated a full square block for the Presbyterian Hospital, between 70th and 71st Streets, and Madison and Park Avenues. At that time, along the Boston Post Road taverns stood at the mile-markers, Five-Mile House at 72nd Street and Six-Mile House at 97th, a New Yorker recalled in 1893.
Gracie Mansion, last remaining East River villa
The fashionable future of the narrow strip between Central Park and the railroad cut was established at the outset by the nature of its entrance, in the southwest corner, north of the Vanderbilt family’s favored stretch of Fifth Avenue from 50th to 59th Streets. A row of handsome townhouses was built on speculation by Mary Mason Jones, who owned the entire block bounded by 57th and 58th Streets and Fifth and Madison. In 1870 she occupied the prominent corner house at 57th and Fifth, though not in the isolation described by her niece, Edith Wharton, whose picture has been uncritically accepted as history, as Christopher Gray has pointed out.
Learn more about Upper East Side.
Useful links for Upper East Side, NY
- Open a Upper East Side, NY map
- Find the Upper East Side, NY United States Post Office
- Locate nearby Upper East Side, NY pharmacies
- View the current Upper East Side, NY weather report
- Browse a list of Upper East Side, NY public and private schools
- Upper East Side, NY is located in New York county in New York State