Mortgage Company Morningside Heights, NY
Mortgage Company in Morningside Heights, NY 10027
Looking for One of the Best Mortgage Refinance Companies in Manhattan, NY? Get in Touch with Jet Direct Mortgage Today!
Whether you’re ready to purchase your first house or you want to refinance the home you already own, don’t bother wasting your time searching for “the best mortgage company near me”; instead, contact Jet Direct Mortgage! As a premier Morningside Heights, NY mortgage lender, we’ve been helping the New York County community secure the financing they need for years. Our team of fully licensed and highly experienced brokers can assist you with choosing the right home loan and guide you through the process of applying for preapproval and a mortgage. Offering a variety of products, exceptional customer service, and some of the best rates and fees, it’s no wonder why we’re considered one of the best online mortgage lenders in the region. To find out for yourself why so many Manhattan, NY residents choose us as their mortgage company, give us a call today!
The Benefits of Refinancing Your Morningside Heights, NY Home Loan
Refinancing your existing home loan offers a variety of benefits. Some of the top reasons why Manhattan, NY residents decide to refinance their mortgages include:
- Lower monthly payments. For most people, mortgage payments are one of their biggest expenses. By refinancing, especially when the rates are low and you qualify for those rates, you can save a substantial amount on your monthly mortgage payment. Right now, interest rates on home loans are at record lows, which means it’s the perfect time to consider refinancing. Even a slight decrease in the interest you’re currently paying can translate into huge savings each month; hence why so many New York County residents are looking to refinance their mortgages.
- Increased Equity. Minimizing monthly payments isn’t the only reason why Manhattan, NY homeowners decide to refinance their home loans. In fact, when a lot of property owners in the area refinance, they actually increase their payments; for example, they trade out their 30-year mortgage for a 15-year mortgage. Even with the current low-interest rates, making this type of switch will increase monthly mortgage payments; however, that isn’t a bad thing for many New York County homeowners. Why? Because it allows them to build equity faster, and building equity is one of the major perks of homeownership. If your salary has recently gone up or you’ve come into some money, you may want to think about refinancing your existing mortgage so that you can build up your equity faster.
- Different Loan Programs. Another reason why a lot of Morningside Heights, NY residents decide to refinance is so that they can switch to a different type of loan program. For example, if you currently have an adjustable-rate mortgage and the interest rates are about to go up, you may want to consider refinancing so you can switch to a low-interest fixed-rate mortgage, as your monthly payments will be stable over the life of the loan.
- Credit Boost. Refinancing your current mortgage can have a positive impact on your credit score; especially if the interest rate on your new loan is lower than the rate on your existing loan. Debt-to-income ratio plays a significant role in your overall credit score, so paying off your current loan and taking out a fixed-rate loan with a lower interest rate can lower your debt-to-income ratio and bump up your credit score by quite a few points.
- Utilize Existing Equity. For homeowners whose home values have increased, refinancing can provide the opportunity to take advantage of the equity that they have built-in their properties. For instance, you could take out a cash-out refinance loan, which would allow you to withdraw the equity in your home, and you could use those funds to pay down debts, make a large purchase (a child’s college tuition, a wedding, or a vacation, for example), or make improvements to your home, for example.
Looking for the Best Refinance Mortgage Companies in New York County? Contact Jet Direct Mortgage!
If you’re located in Morningside Heights, NY, you’re going to find that there are a lot of mortgage companies in the area that specializes in refinancing; just do a search for “mortgage companies near me” on the Internet and you’ll get plenty of results. But if you don’t want to bother going through the hassle of researching different mortgage companies to see if they offer refinancing options and offer quality results that you can rely on, then just head to Jet Direct Mortgage, one of the best mortgage refinance companies in the region!
Jet Direct Mortgage is one of the leading mortgage companies in New York County. Our team of licensed and experienced brokers has been helping the homeowners of Manhattan, NY refinance their mortgages and get incredible interest rates for years, and we’re confident that we can do the same for you!
When it comes to refinancing, there are several different products available, and it’s important that you choose a mortgage company that offers the refinancing option that will best suit your needs. At Jet Direct Mortgage, we offer several different refinancing options, including:
- FHA Streamline Refinance
- Veteran Affairs Interest Rate Reduction Refinancing Loan (VA IRRRL or VA Streamline Refinance Program)
- Home Equity Conversion Mortgage (HECM), the only federally-insured reverse mortgage program
Our experienced brokers can assist you with determining which refinance loan would best suit your needs and can help take advantage of the record-low interest rates. We’ll guide you through the entire process, from start to finish, and can even try to roll your closing costs into your new loan so that you don’t have to bring anything to the table. When you choose Jet Direct Mortgage as your refinance mortgage company, you can have confidence knowing that you’ll get the best results possible.
Schedule an Appointment with One of New York County Best Mortgage Refinance Companies Today!
Whether you’re interested in lowering your monthly payments or you want to take advantage of the equity in your Morningside Heights, NY home, if you’re looking for a mortgage company that can assist you with refinancing, contact Jet Direct Mortgage today! To find out more about our refinancing services, call 855-553-4732 or visit https://www.jetdirectmortgage.com/ today! However you get in touch with us, one of our knowledgeable and friendly brokers will be glad to assist you with all of your needs.
Some information about Morningside Heights, NY
Morningside Heights is a neighborhood on the West Side of Upper Manhattan in New York City. It is bounded by Morningside Drive to the east, 125th Street to the north, 110th Street to the south, and Riverside Drive to the west. One of the three neighborhoods comprising West Harlem, Morningside Heights borders Central Harlem and Morningside Park to the east, Manhattanville to the north, the Manhattan Valley section of the Upper West Side to the south, and Riverside Park to the west. The main thoroughfare is Broadway, which runs north-south through the neighborhood.
Initially, Manhattan was settled by the Lenape Native Americans, who referred to the area nearby as “Muscota” or “Muscoota”, meaning “place of rushes”. The nearest Native American settlements were Rechewanis and Konaande Kongh in present-day Central Park, to the southeast of modern Morningside Heights. Additionally, a Native American path in the area was adapted into part of modern-day Riverside Drive. However, the region remained relatively hard to access because of the steep topography. Prior to the beginning of the 18th century, most travel within modern New York City was made via water, since there were few roads in the region.
Dutch settlers occupied Manhattan in the early 17th century and called the nearby area “Vredendal”, meaning “peaceful dale”. The western boundary of New Harlem was drawn through the present-day Morningside Park in 1666, running from 74th Street at the East River to 124th Street at the North River (now Hudson River) on the neighborhood’s western edge. The area to the west of the boundary, present-day Morningside Heights, was originally the common lands of British-occupied New York. In 1686, New York colonial governor Thomas Dongan granted the city of New York the patent to a triangular area between West 107th to 124th Streets, extending west to the Hudson River. The city sold the land to Jacob De Key in 1701. An easy connection to the rest of the modern-day city was made two years later, when Bloomingdale Road (modern-day Broadway) was extended north from Lower Manhattan to 117th Street. Harman Vandewater acquired part of the De Key farm by 1735, and it was called Vandewater Heights by 1738.
On September 16, 1776, the Battle of Harlem Heights was fought in the area, with the most intense fighting occurring in a sloping wheat field that is now the location of Barnard College. A plaque by the Columbia University gate on 117th Street and Broadway commemorates this battle. Vandewater Heights was sold by 1785 to James W. De Peyster. His brother, Nicholas De Peyster, bought the land directly to the west, along the shoreline.
Learn more about Morningside Heights.
Useful links for Morningside Heights, NY
- Open a Morningside Heights, NY map
- Find the Morningside Heights, NY United States Post Office
- Locate nearby Morningside Heights, NY pharmacies
- View the current Morningside Heights, NY weather report
- Browse a list of Morningside Heights, NY public and private schools
- Morningside Heights, NY is located in New York county in New York State