Mortgage Company Arverne, NY
Looking for One of the Best Mortgage Refinance Companies in Arverne, NY? Get in Touch with Jet Direct Mortgage Today!
Whether you’re ready to purchase your first house or you want to refinance the home you already own, don’t bother wasting your time searching for “the best mortgage company near me”; instead, contact Jet Direct Mortgage! As a premier Arverne, NY mortgage lender, we’ve been helping the Queens County community secure the financing they need for years. Our team of fully licensed and highly experienced brokers can assist you with choosing the right home loan and guide you through the process of applying for preapproval and a mortgage. Offering a variety of products, exceptional customer service, and some of the best rates and fees, it’s no wonder why we’re considered one of the best online mortgage lenders in the region. To find out for yourself why so many Arverne, NY residents choose us as their mortgage company, give us a call today!
The Benefits of Refinancing Your Arverne, NY Home Loan
Refinancing your existing home loan offers a variety of benefits. Some of the top reasons why Arverne, NY residents decide to refinance their mortgages include:
- Lower monthly payments. For most people, mortgage payments are one of their biggest expenses. By refinancing, especially when the rates are low and you qualify for those rates, you can save a substantial amount on your monthly mortgage payment. Right now, interest rates on home loans are at record lows, which means it’s the perfect time to consider refinancing. Even a slight decrease in the interest you’re currently paying can translate into huge savings each month; hence why so many Queens County residents are looking to refinance their mortgages.
- Increased Equity. Minimizing monthly payments isn’t the only reason why Arverne, NY homeowners decide to refinance their home loans. In fact, when a lot of property owners in the area refinance, they actually increase their payments; for example, they trade out their 30-year mortgage for a 15-year mortgage. Even with the current low-interest rates, making this type of switch will increase monthly mortgage payments; however, that isn’t a bad thing for many Queens County homeowners. Why? Because it allows them to build equity faster, and building equity is one of the major perks of homeownership. If your salary has recently gone up or you’ve come into some money, you may want to think about refinancing your existing mortgage so that you can build up your equity faster.
- Different Loan Programs. Another reason why a lot of Arverne, NY residents decide to refinance is so that they can switch to a different type of loan program. For example, if you currently have an adjustable-rate mortgage and the interest rates are about to go up, you may want to consider refinancing so you can switch to a low-interest fixed-rate mortgage, as your monthly payments will be stable over the life of the loan.
- Credit Boost. Refinancing your current mortgage can have a positive impact on your credit score; especially if the interest rate on your new loan is lower than the rate on your existing loan. Debt-to-income ratio plays a significant role in your overall credit score, so paying off your current loan and taking out a fixed-rate loan with a lower interest rate can lower your debt-to-income ratio and bump up your credit score by quite a few points.
- Utilize Existing Equity. For homeowners whose home values have increased, refinancing can provide the opportunity to take advantage of the equity that they have built-in their properties. For instance, you could take out a cash-out refinance loan, which would allow you to withdraw the equity in your home, and you could use those funds to pay down debts, make a large purchase (a child’s college tuition, a wedding, or a vacation, for example), or make improvements to your home, for example.
Looking for the Best Refinance Mortgage Companies in Queens County? Contact Jet Direct Mortgage!
If you’re located in Arverne, NY, you’re going to find that there are a lot of mortgage companies in the area that specializes in refinancing; just do a search for “mortgage companies near me” on the Internet and you’ll get plenty of results. But if you don’t want to bother going through the hassle of researching different mortgage companies to see if they offer refinancing options and offer quality results that you can rely on, then just head to Jet Direct Mortgage, one of the best mortgage refinance companies in the region!
Jet Direct Mortgage is one of the leading mortgage companies in Queens County. Our team of licensed and experienced brokers has been helping the homeowners of Arverne, NY refinance their mortgages and get incredible interest rates for years, and we’re confident that we can do the same for you!
When it comes to refinancing, there are several different products available, and it’s important that you choose a mortgage company that offers the refinancing option that will best suit your needs. At Jet Direct Mortgage, we offer several different refinancing options, including:
- FHA Streamline Refinance
- Veteran Affairs Interest Rate Reduction Refinancing Loan (VA IRRRL or VA Streamline Refinance Program)
- Home Equity Conversion Mortgage (HECM), the only federally-insured reverse mortgage program
Our experienced brokers can assist you with determining which refinance loan would best suit your needs and can help take advantage of the record-low interest rates. We’ll guide you through the entire process, from start to finish, and can even try to roll your closing costs into your new loan so that you don’t have to bring anything to the table. When you choose Jet Direct Mortgage as your refinance mortgage company, you can have confidence knowing that you’ll get the best results possible.
Schedule an Appointment with One of Queens County Best Mortgage Refinance Companies Today!
Whether you’re interested in lowering your monthly payments or you want to take advantage of the equity in your Arverne, NY home, if you’re looking for a mortgage company that can assist you with refinancing, contact Jet Direct Mortgage today! To find out more about our refinancing services, call 855-553-4732 or visit https://jetdirectmortgage.com/ today! However you get in touch with us, one of our knowledgeable and friendly brokers will be glad to assist you with all of your needs.
Some information about Arverne, NY
Arverne is a neighborhood in the New York City borough of Queens, on the Rockaway Peninsula. It was initially developed by Remington Vernam, whose signature ‘R. Vernam’ inspired the name of the neighborhood. Arverne extends from Beach 54th Street to Beach 79th Street, along its main thoroughfare Beach Channel Drive, alternatively known as Rev. Joseph H. May Drive.
Vernam’s original plan was to name the neighborhood Arverne-by-the-Sea. One grandiose plan, influenced by his wife Florence, included a canal running through the neighborhood, reminiscent of the Amstel canal in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. When this plan fell through, the canal right-of-way was converted into a thoroughfare, Amstel Boulevard, which, except for a stub west of Beach 71st Street, was later incorporated into Beach Channel Drive.
Located on the Rockaway Boardwalk, Arverne became well-known as a beachfront community with inexpensive summer bungalows, and hotels of varying levels of expense and luxury as well as amusements and boardwalk concessions. It also attracted year-round residents. On January 3, 1914, a storm devastated the peninsula’s neighborhoods and swept the 1,200-seat Arverne Pier Theater out to sea. On June 15, 1922, a fire leveled a large part of Arverne, leaving about 10,000 people homeless, although the neighborhood was quick to rebuild. In 1928, a project to build 5,000 bungalows in Arverne was announced.
During the 1950s and 1960s, the advent of commercial jet air travel encouraged people to travel to distant destinations during the summer, rather than to local beaches and resorts. As a result, many of Arverne’s summer bungalows became vacant. New York City’s urban renewal projects of the 1960s leveled most of the summer resorts and some of the residences, many of which had been abandoned.